CBD is all the rage these days, and for good reason. This natural compound offers a host of potential health benefits, including reducing anxiety, relieving pain, and even promoting better sleep.
But did you know that dating someone who uses CBD can also have its own set of advantages? Here are six reasons why you should consider dating someone who uses CBD:
- They’re more relaxed: If your partner uses CBD, chances are they’re more relaxed than the average person. CBD has been shown to help reduce anxiety and promote relaxation, so your date nights are likely to be stress-free and chill.
- They’re less likely to get angry: CBD has also been shown to help regulate mood, which means your partner is less likely to get angry over small things. So if you’re looking for a calm and collected partner, dating someone who uses CBD could be a good option.
- They deal with pain better: Whether it’s chronic pain or just the occasional headache, CBD can help alleviate pain symptoms. So if you’re dating someone who suffers from pain, CBD could help them (and you) cope better.
- They have fewer anxiety-related issues: As we mentioned, CBD is known to help reduce anxiety. This means that your partner is less likely to experience anxiety-related problems like panic attacks or social anxiety.
- They’re more likely to get a good night’s sleep: If your partner uses CBD, they’re more likely to get a good night’s sleep. CBD has been shown to promote better sleep by helping reduce pain and anxiety levels.
- They’re overall healthier: Because CBD can help improve various aspects of health, from mental health to physical pain management, dating someone who uses CBD may mean they’re overall healthier than the average person.
If you’re looking for a relaxed, anxiety-free partner who’s also healthy and pain-free, then dating someone who uses CBD could be a great option for you. Just make sure to do your research first to find a reputable CBD brand.
Additionally, those who prefer inhaling their CBD may opt for devices like IQOS, which allow for a cleaner and smoother experience.
Benefits of CBD Explained
Let’s now talk about the general benefits of CBD that anyone can experience. CBD is known to:
- Relieve anxiety: A 2013 study showed that CBD could help relieve anxiety in people with social anxiety disorder (SAD).
- Reduce pain: A 2015 review of studies found that CBD could help reduce chronic pain.
- Promote better sleep: A 2017 study showed that CBD could help improve sleep quality in people with insomnia.
- Alleviate cancer symptoms: A 2018 review of studies concluded that CBD may help alleviate cancer symptoms like pain, nausea, and vomiting.
- Improve heart health: A 2019 study showed that CBD could help reduce blood pressure and protect against heart damage.
How to Consume CBD
CBD is available in many different forms, so it’s easy to find a method of consumption that works for you. CBD can be consumed orally, through topical application, or via inhalation.
Orally, CBD can be taken in the form of capsules, gummies, or oils. Topically, CBD can be applied as a cream, lotion, or salve. And finally, CBD can be inhaled through the use of a vape pen or e-cigarette.
No matter how you consume it, CBD is generally considered safe with few side effects. The most common side effect is fatigue, but this is usually only experienced when taking high doses of CBD.
If you’re interested in trying CBD, be sure to do your research and purchase products from a reputable source. Start with a low dose and increase gradually as needed. And always consult with a doctor before starting any new supplement, especially if you’re taking medication.
Q: Will CBD show up on a drug test?
A: It’s unlikely that CBD will show up on a drug test, but it’s not impossible. CBD is generally only tested for in cases of workplace accidents or if there’s reason to believe that someone is impaired while on the job.
Q: Is CBD legal?
A: Yes, CBD is legal in most countries. However, there are some exceptions, so be sure to check the laws in your country before purchasing or consuming CBD products.
Q: How long does it take for CBD to work?
A: The effects of CBD can vary depending on how it’s consumed. When taken orally, effects can be felt within 20-30 minutes. When applied topically, effects can be felt within minutes. And when inhaled, effects can be felt within seconds.
Q: How long do the effects of CBD last?
A: The effects of CBD typically last for 4-6 hours, but this can vary depending on the person and the method of consumption.
Q: Can I build a tolerance to CBD?
A: No, you cannot build a tolerance to CBD. In fact, the opposite is true. CBD has been shown to have reverse tolerance, meaning that the more you use it, the less you need to achieve the desired effects.
Q: Is CBD addictive?
A: No, CBD is not addictive. In fact, it’s actually being studied as a potential treatment for addiction.
Q: What are the side effects of CBD?
A: The most common side effect of CBD is fatigue. Other possible side effects include dry mouth, diarrhea, and reduced appetite. However, these side effects are generally mild and only occur at high doses.
Q: Can CBD be used to treat medical conditions?
A: While more research is needed, CBD shows promise in the treatment of many medical conditions, including anxiety, pain, inflammation, and insomnia. Always consult with a doctor before starting any new supplement or treatment regimen.